Our residential structural engineers can provide expert virtual consultations to help answer your questions about issues with your home using video conferencing on your smartphone or tablet.
Video Consultation with an Engineer
A structural inspection is the review of a home or building with a focus on the elements related to the foundation, framing, and overall structural condition.
Available Over Video
|Load-Bearing Wall Evaluation|
|Termite Damage Severity|
|Hairline Foundation Cracks|
NOT Available Over Video
|Documentation and Letters|
|Floor Slope or Settling|
|Large Foundation Cracks|
- $149 for up to 30-minutes of consultation with a Licensed Professional Engineer.
- 25% discount off of in-person home inspection if it is required after video assessment (available only in the Kansas City and Austin areas).
How To Sign Up:
- Fill out the “order notes” section when checking out and select a date/time that works best for you
- Days and times are subject to availability. We will call to reschedule if the requested time is unavailable.
- Download the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” application on your phone using the App Store or Google Play
- You do not need to create an account to have access to the meeting
- If you do not have an iPhone or Android phone, zoom can also be downloaded here: https://zoom.us/download
- We will send you a link to the video call
- Verbal Consultations Only